Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HIS SECOND WIFE AND POLICE FIR.

Mr. Ravindran always interfered in other's life & he would like to make decisions for them including who will marry whom. Many students in Mumbai got fed up with him constantly telling and preaching that their parents are all selfish and only he is true Guru. Many of them left him & many good instructors even gave up Karate for life because of this man.
I have learned to day that the ULTIMATE LIBATION IS FROM A GURU! A guru is one who shows you the path and you need to walk on the path and he must let you walk on the path.

Mr. Ravindran's always marriage is not good and it is a hell and there is not truth in marriage. While he said all this he in name of taking care of this lady for the last ten years claiming that she was his good friend had a secret affair with her.

A bit about this lady: She was a divorcee with one daughter. It has come to light her divorce was because of this man. He took complete care of this lady for 10 years in the name of friendship, educated her daughter but did not care about his own kids. I personal always kept my distance with this lady and this matter as it is his personal matter and I had no right to inter fear.

In 2006 (if I am right), he called me and told me that, this lady and her father came to his house and told him that he has been taking care of her for such a long time and that he should marry her. He actually called me to inform me that he was going to marry her before he comes to Canada and wanted to know my thoughts.

I said I disagree with this marriage as he has a daughter age 23-24 and he must be thinking about her rather than his second marriage, however, i told him, it was not my business to tell him & he was 50 years old and he can do what he wants, if he asked me what i thought, i said , "I strongly disagree!" and what he does after that was his wish.

He later took his son and few of his friends and her friend and went to Assam and did a registered marriage with this lady. In the same time he had started the All India Human right association in Chennai, which is no way affiliated to the National Human rights commission. (There is an Investigation going on as we speak on this Human Rights that he has started as there has been numerous complaints)! He does not want any one in Chennai to know that he is married and hence he has kept this lady in Thirchi or Thiruvanamalai and he goes very often and sees her. This is the man who claims that marriage is bad and but has double slandards for himself. What is even more ironic is that, after he came to Canada he claims to every one that his mother took his hand and her hand and said that he should marry this lady when his mother from day one hated this lady and opposed him even talking to her from day one.

He has hidden the fact he is married in Tamil Nadu especially Chennai, so that all the people in the Human rights think that he is a very saintly person and spiritual person.


In 2006 when I visited India for few weeks on Business he wanted me to come and see this lady, iI refused upfront see her and said I had nothing to do with her. His daughter and Son were and are completely against this lady!
FIR AGAINST MR. RAVINDRAN IN CHENNAI

Just like me another student spent all his money on this man! This student was responsible for three of this international trips. The house he owns in Chennai, in Saligramam, this student paid for the complete renovation of his house and sisters house in Kerala, helped him buy a property in Mumbai in the Rajaguru Charitable trust he started and did nothing. This student also helped another student buy a property because this man said so. This student bought 2 properties in Chennai one on the ground floor and the second on the Third floor. The ground floor was registered to this man or his father and the the one on the 3rd floor was registered in the name of the student. The student came to know his TRUE CHARACTER and started distancing himself.

I however asked Mr. Ravindran this and he said that this student cheated him and he was a thief and he listened to his wife and left him and all this...

Today this student has file FIR (First Information Report) to the police department in Chennai, but this man has used his influence and stopped the police from taking any action. Here is the attachment:

He has also threatened me that the moment I land in Chennai his people will kill me. I know that is what is my fate that may be that is how I will die. Like they say death and taxes, no one can avoid them, neither can I, if that is what is my faith so be it, but I refuse to live my life in fear. In reality death is very peaceful, you are shot you die, life is the toughest, you live and struggle every day.

I will go to Chennai, I will take all precaution like informing the police department here, the Canadian embassy there, the local police there, In spite of all this precaution, I know they can still harm me and my family, so be it, I am liberated and I refuse to live my life with fear.

No comments: