Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HIS MOTHERS DEATH

Mr. Ravindran now days speaks lot about his mother specially shows her photo to all and say his mother is his life etc, but the fact is he did not even speak to her for nearly 10 years not eat any food she cooked, he used to say that she is a bad lady and that when he was born some one told her that he will be the cause of her death and hence she did not feed him with her milk.

His mother as I knew her since age of 9. was a very spiritual person and said things as she saw and as usual Mr. Ravindran does not like to hear any one say any thing against his wish, if you did you are a bad person, he did not spare even his mother, for those of us who lived around hm know what the truth is.

In 2005 I was in India with my family, I just had Raj at that time. My father was very sick, Just a small back ground of my family. In Chennai, I have my father who is 85, my Mother who is 80, My sister who lives with them who's is mute by birth and also a widow, all live together. Like I said my father was very sick, and one evening it was pouring rain in Chennai and Mr. Ravindran called me and said to me to meet him in Central railway station. He was crying and I asked him what happened and he told me his mother had passed away in Kerala few hours ago and he is going to Kerela. I told him I will meet him and he told me, "Sriram I have no Money! Can you bring some money with you?" i said "no problem!" I called my wife and told her to give the cash she had in hand, close to Rs.30000, I took that as well as my credit card just in case. She stopped me and told me, "please go and give him the money but not to go to Kerala as my father it self was very sick and three woman and one 2 year old kid in the house, i was the only man in my house at the time."

I promised her I will not go and just give away the money and come and I understand it is important for me to be with my dad as he was very serious and any time I have to take him to the Hospital.

When I went to the central station, he had already booked my ticked and he was so emotional, i could not say any thing, some how I told him the situation in my house and gave him the money, for that he told me, "Sriram she is like your mother too how can you not come, you have to come and do not worry every thing will be fine!" and he insisted that I come.

Unable to say any thing I boarded the train, after traveling for one hour I called and told my wife I had to go, she was really mad at me, not because I went with him but because the situation in my own family was not good and I was the only man in the house, as my wife's is from Mumbai she is does not know much about Chennai. We reached Pallakkad at 5.30 am and started to head towards his house, at 6.30 am he was sitting with his mother's body and crying with other people there. At 7am i got a call from my wife saying that my father fell down and his head is bleeding very bad and the nebihours have called an ambulance and I need to return immediately. Shocked & not to know what to do, i got a grip of myself as there was no way to go and speak with Mr. Ravindran. I got hold of a local person, arranged for a cab to go from palgaht to Coimbatore and a flight ticket from Coimbatore to Chennai that afternoon. After making this arrangement, I went and sat beside him and told him in his ears that i had to leave as my father is serious and I have made arrangements, he was in shock and told me please go and thanked me for coming and said I fulfilled my responsibility towards his mother.

I came back to Chennai and took care of my father in the hospital for the next three weeks or so before I headed back to Toronto, Canada.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello yam Juan carlos barahona friend ravindran, rochester 1994....
My email: siamasundaramaharaj@gmail.com
jc-barahona@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hello my name is Juan carlos barahona...friend to Ravindram (Chile)