Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SEEK THE TRUTH

-->

RAVINDRAN THANGAPPAN
Self proclaimed title" Rajaguru", Mr. Ravindran Thangappan, is the world's greatest con artist, in the name of being a Karate Master, Spiritual man, Social worker etc. has cheated and used lot of people with his charm and sweet talks to the fullest benefits and self interest. He is a sweet talker who can easily manipulate your thought and make you believe and he preys on young mind and make them believe he is the greatest Guru and one need to serve him for their rest of their life.
MY EARLY DAYS

Where to start my life with this man? I have wasted 28 years of my valuable life in believing this man and serving him as a student, only to realize that this man is the most venomous snake in the planet earth and for the reason in this entire universe.

My name is Sriram Rangan and this is my story. I first met this man in Chennai when I was nine years old and started to learn Karate from him, never did I know that I will dedicate my 28 years of life in this mission only to betrayed in the last. I was ten years old when he got married to this wonderful lady who always treated me like a younger brother, Jaya chechi as I used to call her was a beautiful soul, she loved me more then her own brother and made sure when I was at her house, I sure did eat well and made special treat for me. I can not say enough of her and I am scared I will say too little as well, just to say it she was a GREAT SOUL. None of us questioned him at all, I always believed that he knew what he was doing or when I did not understand some thing (many times I did not), I did not question him as I was told that there is a reason behind what he did and it was a for a good reason, many times he will not give the reason and say time will say it. Hence me and many other students never questioned what he said or what he did.

In 1987 I had the opportunity to go to Malaysia and get my Black Belt and when I came back to India I had to start and teach Karate In Mumbai under the banner of Karate Speed Power International whose Grand master was John Samson Das and Mr. Ravindran was the Chief Instructor of India for KSPI. I built the class from a mere three students to 5000 students with many centers in Mumbai. It was a life changing experience for me. In 1992 I had to go to Chennai for karate training and while I was there, I most of the time stayed in Mr. Ravindran's house in spite of my house being few miles away. On the July 22nd, I still remember, it was his son's first day at school and Mr. Ravindran had come from Kerala that morning. I had told him that I was in Chennai for too long and need to get back to Mumbai as I had to drop off Vaishali who was also in Chennai for the training and I was planning to leave that evening. He said he was also coming with us to Mumbai, his wife heard this and started an argument between him and his wife . I was18 years old then. And when this fight started to get big, I went and stood out side as I did not want to interfere in a husband and wife's fight. After some time the argument got even more heated and he shouted to me and asked me to START THE BIKE. For this his wife said to him, if he left she will committed suicide. I tried to pacify the situation but he insisted on the same. All of a sudden Vaishali ran and came out side and stopped us and told that his wife had taken rat poison. In shock we both ran inside to see her and in fact she had taken the rat poison.

We rushed her to the hospital and tried all kind of medical treatment but in vain that night around 8 p.m. she passed away. My life was shattered as I could not believe what had just happened. I know and I still remember I cried like some one had pulled my heart out of my chest.

After all this, one day when we were going to the city he told me that he lost his wife because of me as he loved me more then her and she could not accept that. I did not know what to say but I sure did feel the guilt and believed very strongly that I was the reason for her death and I promised myself that for the rest of my life I will dedicate my life to this man and that is what I did until December 2008 when I really started to understand this man and more over when he showed his true character. I will talk a bit more on this latter.


1 comment:

WHY DID APPLE FALL ON NEWTON'S HEAD said...

Hi, I read your blog and it is quiet sad to be betrayed by someone whom you had enormous trust on. I was just wondering whether you knew that Grand Master John Samson Dass has passed away last year..just to let you know.
I have one question though; I presume Mr. Ravindran's highest karate dan achieved is 7th-dan...then how can he call himself a Grandmaster? Based on my understandings (in which I am pretty sure that it is ture), Grandmasters are those who have a 10th dan....am I rite?