Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HIS CHILDRENS

He has two wonderful a son and a daughter. His daughter has always been very close to me and even more after my last trip to India. We have shared and talked about every thing very openly and frankly and in her heart she knows who I am and who her dad is.

One of my student in Canada said it very correctly and this will make more sense to people who have only heard his side of the story.

  • First, he will first isolate people, by this I mean he will tell the students or people and make sure that they do not hear the other side of the story. This way they only know one side of the story and they will develop an hatred automatically. Every coin has two sides. So I question why has Ramya not spoken to me since this problem begin in spite of me trying to speak to her? A girl who spoke to every day on yahoo chat and we both know each other and respect each other so well chose not to listen to my side? It makes you think why? But let me tell you one thing, Ramya is the most beautifull and talented girl I have know, a girl who is very daring not afraid to stand up to him. But it hurts me that this time she failed as she chose not to listen to me. While I was in India, Ramya told me after a very long conversation, "Anna thanks for listening to me." I wish I could have said to her thanks for listening, she did not give me that opportunity, but any way I will not blame her as I know her and in her heart and in her heart only she knows the truth and what I was to the family and what I have done for the family.
  • Secondly, he will get the peoples sympathy, he will tell you how the other person insulted him and treated him bad, this will make people hate you for doing this to a man like him. This man stayed in my house for 6 months this time alone, my wife with two kids did the best she can to feed him, food is food, but he goes on openly says that he ate shit in my house! You wonder if this man is a spiritual man who claims that he can live just with rise and water?
  • Thirdly, once he has got your sympathy, you will do whatever he says like a puppet.
Again this part only people who have not heard my story will realize, but will they accept that is up to them.

His son Rahul, is a very smart boy too, hardworking and wants to succeed in life, but always feels that his father does not focus on him. He even said to me once that, he asked his cousin to teach him about stock market and this man Mr. Ravindran told his cousin that his son is good for nothing and he will be wasting his time teaching him.

His son also told me how his second wife tires to manipulate and in many occasions got him in to trouble for silly things with his dad and he hates her, neither of kids talk to this lady and stay far away from her.

Mr. Ravindran has repeatedly said very proudly that his son Rahul has told that he will kill me when I come to India, now I wonder what kind of father will encourage his son to go and kill people? & this person happens to be a Guru too, teaching young kids?

I have tried to speak to them but they refuse to listen to me, but it is too late now as if there is a problem between two people, it can be solved through communication, but when a person cuts all channels of communication, it means he has declared a war, so be it, this war is about Truth, this war is about the life of innocent kids who have dedicated their lives for this man, this war is about standing up for the right.

I only wish Ramya had spoken to me in the begining, may be things could not have got so bad, but you know what, that is destiny and this is the way god plays his game.

No comments: