Sunday, April 19, 2009

RESIGINATION OF ALL SENIOR INSTRUCTORS

Think about this for a minute, in your entire life how many bad people you would have come across? If you were like me may be 2-3 max a hand full. Will you agree with me on this?

If you look at any Govt, or for that matter any major company the failure of the Govt or company always becomes the responsibility of the head of state or the head of that organization. let us look at the life of Mr. Ravindran Thangappan?





The above letter is the resignation of instructors in 2004 from Mumbai, all of a sudden so many instructors quit, when I asked him he said to me all of them cheated him, when I told him that I will speak to them, he told me no and that all this people were the biggest guru cheaters.

After this batch left, his main student and financier who I have mentioned above left him as he misbehave with his family, other then this there are another 25 instructors who have left him and as I do not have permission from these people, I am unable to mention their names here, all of this instructors have been with his organization for minimum 8 to 15 years or so. many students have moved on with their lives and do not want to even take his name and dig the dirty memory again in their lives. This does not include all of the senior instructors here in Canada who have left his organization after I resigned.

Some left because, he used them like slaves for his and his second wife's personal work, some left him because he took all their hard earned money, mad them teach and did not give them a single Penney for their efforts, many left him because they came to know and realize his true character and double slandered. but you see Mr. Ravindran will not take any responsibility in his life, he will accuse people who go against them call them thief, fraud etc, but he will never take responsibility for his actions, every one is a cheat except Mr. Ravindran.

After 28 years he has accused me of being a Thief, fraud and spoiling innocent children life, my question to you all those who are reading this blog is, when you meet a person once, twice three time and when you spend some time and get to know the person for a while, you and I will know if this person is good or not. Am I correct, this we can call our judgment about a person. This is my letter I sent to all my senior students.

-->
RESIGINATION AS INTERNATIONAL CHIEF INSTRUCTOR - RAJAGURU MARTIAL ARTS ACADEMY‏
From:
S Rangan (rsriram@sympatico.ca)
Sent:
December 12, 2008 12:32:46 AM
To:
rsriram@sympatico.ca
Dear Senior Instructors/Students,

 

As you all would have noticed that I have not been attending or teaching

Karate classes for the last three months, I would like to bring to your

attention that I have resigned from the post of International Chief

Instructor of Rajaguru Martial Arts Academy.

 

Due to personal differences between me and Rajaguru T. Ravindran, I am not

in a position to continue to teach in this organization any further. Please

also note that any decision made during the last three month in my absence

and any further decisions made are made by Rajaguru T. Ravindran and I am in

no way responsible.

 

My wife Vaishali and I have been accused and been sent an legal notice by

Rajaguru T.Ravindran's lawyer of committing fraud and robbing money from the

karate school and also spoiling innocent childrens life, an accusiation from

a person who I have respected close to god and whose name I have been

promoting all this year with out caring for my own or my families needs all

this 28 years.

 

This notice has been a shock to me an my family and I have been personally

shaken by this surprise legal notice. His lawyer also futher goes on to say

me to hand over the keys, bank card etc if not they will take civil and

crimnal action against us. This is the person who I sponsered on work

permit, who stayed in my house and said I was his soul and also named my

first son after him.

 

My wife and I are speechless to even respond to this aligations and still

have not come out of this shock. All my life I have put him, Karate and my

students first over my family and today I get this because I disagree with

him on certain things of running the organization.

 

We are in the process of getting legal advice at this time as we have got

legal notice. My honesty, hardwork, dedication, intergirity and committment

to Karate Do Has been challenges.

 

In brief, this email is to inform you that I am no longer with Rajaguru

Martial Arts Academy hereafter and any matter pertending to Rajaguru Martial

Arts Acdemy, please contact Rajaguru T. Ravindran.

 

As you all have been part of my family it becomes my responsibility to

inform you of what is happening. You all have touched my life in many ways

in the past 28 years, shared good times, cried with me and celebrated with

me and my family and I take that treasure with me for life.

 

Wishing you all the best

 

Sriram Rangan

 

 What will you say some could not judge my character for 28 years, did not know that I am thief, fraud, a person who spoils innocent children life and make me the head of his organization and put all this innocent children s life in danger? I will call it very very poor judgment this person has. he calls him and spiritual man, but lacks basic judgment. My 5 year old son did not like a boy who was bulling him and wanted to stay away from him and this man who claims to be  Grand Master, Founder, spiritual man does not even have this much basic judgment about a person.

Please question for yourself, if one person leaves him he is a bad person, OK, may be two, or even three, but more then 50 people all his senior instructor have left him, Now ask yourself the question where is the problem? it is not only the students, key media people, friends here and in India have left him because of his double slandered. There is a saying in Tamil, "A life long thief will get caught one day" The truth about Mr. Ravindran has finally come out.

Ho you will all be interested to know that Mr. Ravindran says that the reason for the police to kick him out of that building few weeks ago was that Myself and Mr. Leo ( the new owner) paid the police(OPP) money and the most interesting part of all this is he saw us paying them and he saw the lady officer take money from us. I wish he made this accusation public front of the police. he thinks that this is India that police takes money to kick people out.

I ask people who have listen to his side of the story to think after reading this blog and make sense for yourself. Your kids are your greatest assets, you are putting them to a man who is so self centered and uses people for his own needs. You will be surprised to hear this he has used his own lawyer who worked so hard for him with out taking a single Penney and this man after using him for 5 months and not paying him any thing had the guts to go and tell him he was not good and he is changing lawyers. he owe his previous lawyer more then $ 10,000 and his lawyer is taking legal action against him. Please see attached letters below.



He uses people just like passing the baton in 400 meter relay, I have used you and there is not need of you any more that is all. Stop this man, stop sending your kids to this man who is an fake, con artist and he will ruin your kids life just like he did to me and my family and 100 of other students. If you have an experience of this mans bad doing, you can leave a comment on the blog so that other will be aware of him.

Mr. Ravindran You can Run, But can not Hide" The truth will always win.

No comments: